Advertisement

NANA JANE ... A Journal with a Distinctive Artistic Mixed Media Cover

NANA JANE ... A Journal with a Distinctive Artistic Mixed Media Cover HiYa!! Thanks so much for watching and subscribing, I truly appreciate your support, Dont forget to click on the bell 🔔so youtube notifies you everytime I upload a new video, and please like and share, it reallys help me . 💖💖

NANA JANE: She offers a distinctive vintage mixed media book cover. And she is loaded with charming and soothing papers from the past for your journaling and or decoupaging. All inside papers are from “My Porch Prints” found on Etsy.

Nana Jane will be available on my Etsy site Sunday 11/10/2019 at 10:30 AM EST.
World Clock:

My Etsy address is-

You can also follow me on Instagram. Address is -

Journal,Mixed Media Journal,Junk Journal,Vintage Junk Journal,Vintage Journal,Handmade Journal,Hardcover Journal,Writing Journal,Notes Journal,Personal Journal,Scrapbooking Journal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments