Advertisement

My Spinal Surgery Journey Of A TLIF—Items You May Need For After Your Surgery (part2)

My Spinal Surgery Journey  Of A TLIF—Items You May Need For After Your Surgery (part2) #SpinalSurgery #TLIF #JOURNEY #NewLife #Recovery
Hello everyone my name is Rebecca an I will have to have a surgery on November 13, 2019. II’m making a series of videos for my viewers to educate them and to inform them of what is going to happen on my journey to healing and to educate those who may have to have the same surgery as me in what you will go through and what you may feel. I hope these videos will help anyone who would be going through this and to educate those who would love to know what a TLIF is. These videos will be things you would have to know before surgery and need to get done. And information to know before you have the surgery a week before and what you expect from this surgery. And also my journey through this surgery the good the bad and the ugly.I will be showing you day by day for the first six weeks. I will be making videos and doing Live-streams of the day I go into surgery and possibly the night before and then after I get out of surgery and I will be telling you about my pain how I’m feeling and what it’s like if this is something that interest you then I hope you will enjoy the series. Thank you for supporting me my OG’s I love you so much and thank you for my new subscribers and to anyone else who watches these videos thank you so much for supporting me if you have not already please hit the like button the subscribe button and make sure the notification bell is to all.

Contact Me

Email:ColoringGuardian@gmail.com

Mail

Rebekah
PO Box 4076
Marietta OH 45750

🌺Paypal Account (For Donations To Me)

🎉

🌺Social Media’s

🎉FB-


🎉Instagram-


🎉SnapChat-

spine surgery,surgery,back surgery,spinal fusion surgery,spinal surgery,minimally invasive surgery,lumbar surgery,minimally invasive spine surgery,herniated disc surgery,spine surgeon,tlif back surgery,tlif back surgery video,surgeon,tlif surgery video,tlif back surgury,tlif,neurosurgery,minimally invasive spine fusion surgery,back pain surgery,lateral fusion surgery,spinal stenosis surgery,spine,lumbar fusion surgery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments