Advertisement

๐Ÿ“– journal with me | the last page

๐Ÿ“–  journal with me | the last page Hi friends of the Sun ✨

I’m sad yet a tiny bit happy to announce that we have come to the very end of this journal… I really enjoyed creating every spread in this kpop journal and I’m also very happy that I was able to ’track down’ the making process with videos on here. I’m so so thankful to everyone that has watched my journaling videos on here and I hope to bring even more journal videos out there ๐Ÿ“–
If you would like to see a journal flip-through please let me know, I’ll gladly film one.
hope you enjoy and as always thank you so so much for watching ❤️
~

Lots of love,
Milkcloud


// About Arrtx:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:

the arrtx metallic pens:


☕ // want to support us ?


// social media



// songs:
Doopiano


// Contact ๐Ÿ’Œ
Milkcloudd@gmail.com

journal with me,kpop journal with me,journaling,kpop journal,kpop journaling,kpop,journal with me bts,journal with me kpop,kpop journal flipthrough,how to start a kpop journal,how to start a journal,journal flip through,

Post a Comment

0 Comments