Advertisement

INFP or INFJ? These 3 things helped me discern the INFP from INFJ

INFP or INFJ? These 3 things helped me discern the INFP from INFJ I tested as an INFJ for 3 years before discovering my true INFP identity. 😂 In this video I briefly go over a few points that were deciding factors in my quest to figure out whether I was an INFP or INFJ.

....................Welcome to my channel....................
:)

- Providing insight into the 16 Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). I am not certified in MBTI. It is just a hobby.

- Sharing my personal experiences including all of the various struggles, perks, and quirks of being the INFP personality type.

- Providing hope for real life moms by sharing real life experiences as I navigate through this wild vocation of motherhood.

3. My devotion to Christ and catholic faith is the reason I’m still standing.

4. I also blog. Find me here! ⬇️

Instagram: the_infp_mom
Blog:

infp,infj,mbti,myers briggs type indicator,Ne,extraverted intuition,old soul,childlike wonder,Fi,introverted feeling,Ni,introverted intuition,mom,momlife,infp mom,introverted,feeling,intuitive,perceiving,catholic,catholic wife,catholic mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments