Advertisement

I have lost over 300lbs ... in less than a year!

I have lost over 300lbs ... in less than a year! Brief History:
I began my transformational journey at 530lbs. I started by doing a 3 week intermittent fasting regimen with a 4 hour eating window, then I started a fast that lasted 150 days. After that fast, I did a 12 days refeeding regimen, and then went on a Keto OMAD protocol for 60 days, and then a Carnivore OMAD regimen! Now I am on day 55 of my second extended fast. Join me on the final leg of my journey to get down to 195lbs!

Do you suffer from Keto Breath? Fear Not!
Breath Spray:

Constipation? Try Sonne's No. 7:

I have provided links for all supplements for both of my fasts;

Supplements from Original 150 Days Fast:

Dr. Berg's Electrolyte Powder Rasberry & Lemon:
Dr. Berg's Electrolyte Powder Orange:
Dr. Berg's Nutritional Yeast Pills:
Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar:
Sherpa Pink Himalayan Salt:
Centrum Adult Multi Vitamin:

Supplements from this Fast:

Solaray Multi Mineral:
Ultima Replenisher Hydrating Electrolyte Powder, Pink Lemonade:
Ultima Hydrating Electrolyte Powder, Blue Raspberry:
Ultima Replenisher Hydrating Electrolyte Powder, Cherry Pomegrante:
Shiloh Farms Himalayan Pink Salt Fine Sift:
KAL Nutritional Yeast:
Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar:

If you like some of the T-Shirts I have worn in my videos, you can now find them at my new online store:

Below you will find the links to my social media handles, my popular video uploads, as well as other links concerning fasting that you may find interesting.

FYI:
Angus Barbieri, the king of fasting, with his 382 days fast, was one of the major influences for my journey. I took the liberty of providing the link to the report his team of hospital Doctors provided.
Link to Angus Barbieri's Doctor's Report:

Old videos that may interest you:

Refeeding Plan from First Fast :

Supplement Routine from First Fast:

My Very First Video:

Blood test video:

My Take on Loose Skin:

My take on Cole and the Snake Diet:

What I think about cheat meals:

My Social Media Links.

Twitter:

Instagram:

Facebook:

Patreon:

Email: thefastingfatman@gmail.com

loose skin,weight loss journey,fast weight loss,weight loss transformation,weight loss motivation,how to lose weight fast,lose weight,autophagy,diet plans,best way to lose weight,The Health Benefits of Water Fasting,Water Fasting,extended Water Fasting,water fast,prolonged Water Fasting,fasting,Is Water Fasting Safe,30 day water fast,40 day water fast,60 day water fast,not eating,Longest water fast,Angus Barbieri,Snake Diet,Record weight loss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments