Advertisement

I CAUGHT AND COOKED A FRANKENFISH!!! (You Won't Believe How it TASTES!)

I CAUGHT AND COOKED A FRANKENFISH!!! (You Won't Believe How it TASTES!) I caught a GIANT SNAKEHEAD, then took it back home for an EPIC CATCH & COOK!!!

Watch this vid of me catching MY FIRST SNAKEHEAD!!!
Get an AWESOME Topwater Popper Here! (Unlike the shitty one I used in this vid xD)

Check out my NEW MERCH!!!
Where I get ALL my Fishing Gear!

Be Sure to SUB for New Vids Every Week!!!
#cooking #outdoors #adventure

----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------------------------

Rod/Reel/Line/Lures used:
-Random popper that I found

-Shimano JDM Antares DC (my original 1R1R)
-Kistler Magnesium TS 7'0" MH/fast
-30 lb braid with a 20 lb fluorocarbon leader (yes fluoro so a big snakehead wouldn't bite through my line)

----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------------------------

Location: Abandoned Golf Course Pond in Maryland
Date: A little while ago...
Primary Pattern: Poppers fished slow around the pads
Time Fished: Couple hours
Air Temp: Getting chilly
Water Temp: Getting quite chilly
Water Clarity: Mud
Conditions: yes

----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------------------------

Playlists:
EPIC Fishing Challenges -
Multi Species Vids -
CLASSIC 1R1R Fishing -
GooganSquad Vids -
How To Vids -
Other Playlists -

Send me mail :D

1Rod1ReelFishing
P.O. Box 6371
Ellicott City, MD 21042

Email - mhsiao8@gmail.com (business inquiries only)

fishing,fish,how to,how-to,tutorial,#fishing,1rod1reelfishing,adventure,fall,crazy,insane,epic,water,catch,catching,outdoors,snakehead,invasive,frankenfish,catch & cook,clean,catch and cook,pond,experiment,surprise,result,

Post a Comment

0 Comments