Advertisement

📚HOW TO GET SH*T DONE and stop procrastinating. (hint: it's your phone)📲

📚HOW TO GET SH*T DONE and stop procrastinating. (hint: it's your phone)📲 How do I manage YouTube, school, and life? Here's my productivity secret: I don't waste 5 hours on my phone anymore. Here's how to get things done + actually STOP PROCRASTINATING!
🌺NEW VIDS 2X A WEEK🌺 SUBSCRIBE!

Inspired by the book, Digital Minimalism. I highly encourage you all to go on a digital declutter before 2019 ends!

::::::::: WATCH MORE :::::::::

| COLLEGE VLOGS: Freshman Year PLAYLIST |
Join me as I move thousands of miles away to explore who I am at an ~ivy League~ university. Is freshman year of college really what I expected?
→ ✨How I Take Notes on my iPad Pro
→✏️STUDY WITH ME: Productive College Day
→📚Exams/Finals Survival Guide
→💯20 EXAM STUDY TIPS
→😱10 STUDY HACKS That WORK!

POPULAR PLAYLISTS
→ College VLOGS (Freshman Year):
→ College APPS 101:
→ College LIFE:
→ STUDY TIPS:

→ How to Get a 45 IN IB:
→ YOUTUBE 101:

::::::::: SOCIAL MEDIA :::::::::

Add me on my socials if you want lol. I don't blame you. But shoot me a DM and say hi :)
📱Instagram:
💙Twitter:
👥Facebook:
📍Pinterest:

::::::::: CREATOR BIO :::::::::

🌺Aloha, I'm Katie! I'm a college teen bouncing around the world. I enjoy doing college, lifestyle, study productivity, travel, advice, and relatable videos, but my favorite part is my alOHANA; I would be nothing without YOUR love & support. Thank YOU for inspiring an overly energetic, talkative, and unfiltered teen to chase her dreams, because she finally believes she can. (◕‿◕✿) I only hope to use this opportunity to inspire, entertain, or a bring a smile to others.

🌈Main Channel: Katie Tracy

🌈*SECRET* Channel:
👉🏼how to get sh*t done and stop procrastinating on your phone. (my productivity secrets)

📩Business/Professional Inquiries ONLY:
alohakatieg@gmail.com


::::::::: FAQ :::::::::

🔸Age: 19
🇺🇸College: Cornell University
📚Major: Computer/Data Science
📍Location: New York x Manila

🎥Camera Equipment:
🛒Shop my essentials:
📦Amazon Prime for FREE 2-day shipping:

Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored.

::::::::: COMMUNITY CORNER :::::::::

🌟NEW FEATURE!!✨I'm going to pin one of your comments EVERY week! Leave a funny, inspiring, weird, or plain random comment below. (If you have no idea, you can quote something from the video or a time stamp where I did something interesting... LOL)

Psst. You. YES YOU.
If you see this, comment "I CAN'T FIND YOUR IG ACCOUNT" ;)
It's like our own little secret.

aloha katie,alohakatiex,katie tracy,how to get shit done,how to stop procrastinating,productive,how to be productive,productivity,productive day,productive day with me,productive routine,how to be productive when you dont feel like it,digital minimalism,digital declutter,how to study in college,study with me,social media addiction,study tips,study motivation,how to get straight a's,how to get good grades,ib,ap,how to study,productive day in my life,study,

Post a Comment

0 Comments