Advertisement

How to get OBSERVATION|KEN HAKI in One Piece Ultimate! [NEW SPAWNS]

How to get OBSERVATION|KEN HAKI in One Piece Ultimate! [NEW SPAWNS] In this video I show you how to get ken haki / Observation haki in One Piece Ultimate! Subscribe for more~

► Link to my Discord:

● Play the game here:

● Follow me on Twitter(why not?):

● Subscribe if you're new...become a Miracle! :

► Rate my video, tell me what you like or dislike and want to see in the future down below~

► Thanks a ton for watching!
My videos are for a mature audience [13+] I am not held responsible for a person under that age watching my videos.

Roblox,EtherealMiracle,One piece ultimate haki,one piece ultimate kenbonshoku haki,one piece ultimate observation haki,one piece ultimate how to get haki,one piece ultimate how to get devil fruit,one piece ultimate ope,one peice ultimate pika,roblox one piece ultimate,one piece ultimate,blox piece,roblox codes,One piece ultimate showcase,one peice ultimate wrestling,one piece ultimate devil fruit showcase,one piece ultimate all fruit,haki,one piece,showcase,opos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments