Advertisement

Ex-same-sex attracted man: ‘change is possible, people like me exist’

Ex-same-sex attracted man: ‘change is possible, people like me exist’ WASHINGTON, D.C., November 1, 2019, (LifeSiteNews) — Former gays, lesbians, and transgender men and women descended on the nation’s capital this week to urge members of Congress not to support the so-called “Equality Act” and “Therapeutic Fraud Prevention Act” that would prevent others from seeking help to escape LGBT lives.  

At a press conference at the event, Christopher Sims, who was formerly same-sex attracted, stated: “My father who is a pastor raped me,” recounted 24-year-old Christopher, “and I was tortured by my mother” simply for being a male because she had been hurt by men.  

“Any sign of masculinity was a trigger and a threat to her,” he said.  “I can remember her beating me with a wire hanger until I was bloody and putting alcohol all over my body as I stood in front of a mirror.”

“I learned at that moment that I could not be masculine.  I had to be effeminate,” he continued.  “I had to emulate my sisters to avoid triggering her so I could survive.”

At age 18, he went to a church where he “saw in people’s eyes a God that my parents did not tell me about,” and he wanted the freedom and the life they displayed.  

“I want to say change is possible, and people like me do exist,” he noted.  

“Not only can Jesus change one’s orientation,” added Christopher, “He can also heal you of trauma.”  

Read full report on LifeSiteNews:

exist’

Post a Comment

0 Comments