Advertisement

Cups are EZ Mode, I just choke a lot. - FFXIV The Slice is Right GATE #1

Cups are EZ Mode, I just choke a lot. - FFXIV The Slice is Right GATE #1 I'm going to document my attempts at this. I've gotten the cups right every single time that I've made it that far, but I keep choking right at the end. I must complete this GATE. I'm so glad this is the new GATE that replaced Skinchange, because honestly, I hated Skinchange. It was just so boring, and I'd just do a random guess just to get that free MGP even off a fail to not waste my time with it. This is way more fun. Also, I think I'll keep uploading side stuff to this channel instead of my main channel or other sites, just to make accessibility easier, and quality better.
My actual current main socials below:
Twitter:
Twitch:
YouTube:

Final Fantasy XIV,Final Fantasy 14,FFXIV,FF14,Shadowbringers,Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers,FFXIV Shadowbringers,Patch 5.1,FFXIV Patch 5.1,Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments