Advertisement

☆|Careless Gacha Mep|☆

☆|Careless Gacha Mep|☆ My first Mep!
Very excited!
I got tired of looking for a Careless Mep so I decided to do my own -^-

Original Song:

-Rules-
1. Watermarks are allowed
Channel watermarks or App watermarks there both allowed!
2. You are allowed up to 2 parts
3. Dont fight over any parts
4. There is no specific theme, You can let your creativity spread!
5. If you mess up in timing it's ok I'm gonna edit the sound of each part anyway
6. You dont need to have editing experience to join this Mep, Even if your a beginner you are still allowed to join this Mep
7. Ill reply to your comment if you get in
8.When you are done with your part use
#CarelessMepK_P
In your finished video UwU
9. When you ask for your part in the comments put it in this form:
Name-
Part-
Apps-
Pass-
Example:
Kitty_Potato
Part 1
Kinemaster
I'm a pOtAtO

~•Deadline is Feburary/25/2020•~
If you need an extension tell me and well work something out

Pass: Im a pOtAtO

{Done:😻, Not Done:πŸ₯”

1.Kitty_Potato (Me)πŸ₯”
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

Thank you for everyone who is participating!
Love you all lots!

Mep|☆

Post a Comment

0 Comments