Advertisement

CAMPAGNOLO ZONDA C17 WHEELSET REVIEW: Robust road bike wheels for about £300 ¦ SPORTIVE CYCLIST

CAMPAGNOLO ZONDA C17 WHEELSET REVIEW: Robust road bike wheels for about £300 ¦ SPORTIVE CYCLIST Oh yea! Oh yea! Watch this video to find how and why I selected the CAMPAGNOLO ZONDA C17 wheelset to fit to my Trek Domane road bike. And then how I've got on, riding them on the rough country roads of Derbyshire for 12 months+.

You can also read the full review of the Campagnolo Zonda wheels on my blog:

My road cycling blog (p/b MAMILs):

Sportive Cyclist is a blog and YouTube channel that provides entertainment, inspiration and advice (hot tips!) for enthusiastic social and mildly competitive road cyclists.

road cycling,campagnolo zonda bike wheels,cycling,bike wheels,new bicycle wheels,road bikes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments