Advertisement

BOUNDARIES are also an act of love - Why it's okay & important to protect your energy

BOUNDARIES are also an act of love - Why it's okay & important to protect your energy Hi Friends :) Thank you for your support.

Here are some current message for you. I say yes to love and light and opening your heart and letting people in, but its also important to set your boundaries too, and that's okay and also an act of love.

For more live meditations and live energy readings with me you can join my personal facebook community 'The Heart Space' which is for both men and women, all welcome. You can join by clicking the link below.


For personal readings/1:1 support email me at
laurajanemckeown@gmail.com

For my online course 'Heart Bodhi' - Transmissions and practices to help you move from heart ache into heart awake:


For your FREE GIFT:

boundaries,how to set boundaries,protection,how to protect your energy,lightworker,protecting your energy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments