Advertisement

Best of My Love - The Emotions - 2008

Best of My Love - The Emotions - 2008 From their 4th album 'Rejoice' released it 1977 this is possibly the ultimate Emotions track for me. I used to listen to it in my 'S' Type Jag on 8 track (yep 8 track) in 1978 and covering it was a groove delight to say the least. Simple enough groove but it has to sit just right to feel good and make you want to get up onto the dance floor. Never been able to post it successfully till now due to copyright infringement but it appears this time it's okay and the copyright minefield has eased up thanks to the 'Fair Use' protocol recently adopted by the powers that be. So finally here it is, hope you like it.

the emotions,drums,funk,soul,drumming,1978,music,singing,drummer,best,of,your,love,drum,cover,drum cover,song,disco era,martin,hearn,martin hearn,emotion,best of my love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments