Advertisement

A.M. Skincare that works for the Mature Woman & the Younger woman Too!

A.M. Skincare that works for the Mature Woman & the Younger woman Too! Mature Beauty & Lifestyle 49+

Hi. I am glad you are here. Let's Talk About Effective Anti-Aging Skincare!

Hi, my name is Mona and this is Skindipity, a brand new channel to help mature women choose the best skincare and makeup for mature skin. In my mid forties, I really started noticing a change in my skin, and not for the better! I began an intense dive into studying which ingredients actually work and what promises were ...well hogwash. I am on a journey to explore every avenue to lead the most fulfilling life now. Age is just a number, they say. In some ways that is true. However, with age also comes inevitable changes that I want to better understand and navigate. Join me on this adventure and together we will explore all things to age well, makeup, skincare, & lifestyle

If you'd like to have your small business product featured & reviewed on my channel,, subscribe and email me at MonaBagot1@gmail.com
You can find me on Instagram at _Skindipity_

My current AM skincare regimen:
Facial Cleansers:
1st cleanse DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

2nd cleanse, Cereve moisturizing cleanser or Clinique Take the Day Off Balm (Amazon or Sephora or Macy's)
Toner: Obagi Toner
www.amazon.com
Essence: Glowing Essence Complete Serum

Serum: TNS Essential Serum

Moisturizer/Sunscreen Combo: SPF Rx Ultra Clear UV Moisturizer SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion with Zinc Oxide & Hyaluronic Acid | Mineral Sunblock Protects from UVA + UVB + HEV | No Fragrance, No Paraben, No Oxybenzone | 1.7 oz
www.amazon.com

PM skincare regimen is the same except I eliminate the sunscreen & add Retin A or glycolic acid

Have I told you about Rakuten? 🤩 It’s a win-win because I get cash back from shopping my favorite sites like Amazon and Sephora, ordering Caviar, and taking Lyft rides! Sign up with my free link to claim your $10 welcome bonus!

Happy Shopping,


My Amazon List:


Get 50% off your Fab Fit Fun Box:


BoxyCharm:

#skincare,#cereve,#Pau;a'schoice,#Obagi,#TNS,#growthfactors,#cleansers,#toners,#vitaminc,#Matryxyl6synthe,#Peptides,#Petrethomasroth,#coffee,#anti-aging,#saggingskin,#wrinkles,#maturebeauty,#49,#skincancer,#skincareingredients,#coenzymeq10,#timeless,#vitamane,#moisturizersformatureskin,#skincareformatureskin,#skincareformaturewomen,#peterthomasrothliftandfirmmoisturizer,#stansoutbeauty,#Paula'schoice,#PeterThomasRoth21PeptideLiftandfirmmoisturizer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments