Advertisement

A Hearth's Warming Tail Part 2 - Twilight Visited Starlight Glimmer|Collecting For The Poor

A Hearth's Warming Tail Part 2 - Twilight Visited Starlight Glimmer|Collecting For The Poor Now, who should arrive? Starlight's “Nephew” Twilight Sparkle, his only living relative. Came to invite him to Christmas dinner. Then two Duo Ohannas came to speak to Starlight about donation but you know what he says to them? Bah Humbug!!!

Cast:
Starlight Glimmer (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) as Ebenezer Scrooge (Scrooge McDuck)
Captain Celaeno (My Little Pony: The Movie) as The Beggar Man
Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) as Bob Crachit (Mickey Mouse)
Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) As Fred (Donald Duck)
Spike (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) and Bambi As Collectors For The Poor (Ratty & Moley)

Glimmer/Collecting

Post a Comment

0 Comments