Advertisement

Whatever COSTUME You Get, You Have To Find A WEAPON To Match!! *MYSTERY HALLOWEEN COSTUME CHALLENGE*

Whatever COSTUME You Get, You Have To Find A WEAPON To Match!! *MYSTERY HALLOWEEN COSTUME CHALLENGE* Install Raid for Free ✅ IOS: ✅ ANDROID: Start with💰50K silver and get a Free Epic Champion 💥 on day 7 of “New Player Rewards” program.

Whatever Costume You Get, You Have To Find A WEAPON To Match!! MYSTERY HALLOWEEN COSTUME CHALLENGE!! In this video we review several diffrent products that match with halloweeen costumes

REP THE REPPACK!! NEW MERCH 👕 -

OTHER AWESOME VIDEOS!!
I Bought DIY Zombie Apocalypse SURVIVAL WEAPONS From Amazon!! (5 STAR) *ZOMBIE SURVIVAL CHALLENGE*


Whatever WEAPON You Draw, I'll Buy it CHALLENGE!! 5 *SWORD ART ONLINE BLADE!!*


Showing My ENTIRE $25,000 WEAPONS COLLECTION!! *ANIME, GAMING, MOVIES, AND MORE!!*


I Bought 100% UNBREAKABLE RESCUE EXTRACTION GLOVES!! (5 STARS) *FIRE/SLICE/IMPACT PROTECTION!!*


I Bought A $2,500 Cold Steel WEAPONS CRATE On eBay!! *MYSTERY SUPPLY DROP*


Whatever WEAPON You Draw, I'll Buy it CHALLENGE!! 4 *SCYTHE KATANA!!*


We Put Dangerous WEAPONS In Liquid Nitrogen!! 2 *FREEZES INSIDE OF TARGETS*


DESTROYING 100% UNBREAKABLE OBJECTS Using LIQUID NITROGEN!! *REAL BANK BALLISTIC GLASS WINDOW*



SUBSCRIBE!
WATCH MY MOST POPULAR VIDEOS!:

Become My Friend On Social Media :D
Snapchat - MarcusJXD
Twitter -
Instagram -

ADHD’s World


SUBSCRIBE!
WATCH MY MOST POPULAR VIDEOS!:

Become My Friend On Social Media :D
Snapchat - MarcusJXD
Twitter -
Instagram -

About ADHD's World

My Name is Marcus AKA "King Reptar" Protector Of The #RepPack!!

New Video's Every! (Wed - Sun) at 5:45PM PST

Want To Send FANMAIL!! It Could Be In A Video!!

P.O. Box Adress:
Marcus Jones
P.O. Box 1421
Whittier, CA
90609-1421

Now me explain the origin of this channel...

This channel is called ADHD's World cause I myself suffer from ADHD and have my whole life. I am not the example of all people with ADHD. But for me all my energy builds up and how I cope with it is this channel. This channel gives me a outlet to do all the ridiculous and crazy stuff my brain comes up with. And I get to share it with my family the #REPPACK . My goal with every video is to hopefully make your day brighter! That is my purpose I believe!

If you haven't already JOIN the REPPACK today and subscribe to join the fun and join the family! UC4_b2E3PpCxnIPi5LfeIunQ

ADHD’s World,ADHD world,adhd,ADHDs world,ADHD life,ADHD world most dangerous toys,nerf,toys,pokemon,nerf guns,dangerous toys,Unbreakable,Product,Review,Wish,Amazon,Best Rated,Reviewed,Anime,Manga,Naruto,Halloween,

Post a Comment

0 Comments