Advertisement

Tori Roloff Would Love Fans to Stop Saying This One Thing to Her

Tori Roloff Would Love Fans to Stop Saying This One Thing to Her Tori Roloff has a pretty simple request to make.

And, because she's eight months pregnant, we really hope people listen to her.

We mean, people should listen to her anyway because Tori Roloff is pretty darn genuine and caring and awesome all around.

We're just saying: she's also eight months pregnant and really shouldn't be taking anyone's crap right about now.
Just a few weeks away from welcoming her second child, Roloff has a rather large baby bump these days.

You can see as much in the photo above.

She clearly is well aware of this fact and the Little People, Big World star has written in the past that she's very insecure over her pregnant figure -- which explains why she made the following plea on Instagram Live yesterday.

“Wanna know what the single most annoying saying while you’re pregnant is?” she asked her followers, answering her own question with this:

“Wow. You look ready to pop!”

"Ya. Keep that one to yourself in my presence. Kthanksbyeeeee.”

As we noted, Tori -- who already has a two-and-a-half year old son named Jackson -- has been open throughout the course of her second pregnancy about the troubles she has been experiencing with her body image.

“This pregnancy has been a lot harder on me than the last," she wrote in an update to her fans in early July, explaining at the time:

“Don't get me wrong-I've been so lucky... im not sick (anymore) and I haven't had any complications (thank the lord).

"However I have had a harder time accepting my body this go around. I've gotten bigger a lot faster than I did with Jackson and I've become a lot more insecure."

We hated to read that because we just adore Tori so very much.

Earlier this month, Roloff once again told fans that she's struggling with her pregnancy.

But for a different reason.

"This last stage of pregnancy has hit me hard. I get so frustrated not being able to do things on my own," Tori wrote, giving us an example of what she means:

"I carried 6 towels up the stairs this morning to do some laundry and have been winded ever since. I’ve never been good at asking for help and these days that’s all I ever do."

Concluded Roloff in this message:

I know this is a time to be selfish and slow down but it’s so hard to sit around while my husband works and my 2 year old wants attention. I constantly feel serious FOMO.

I know it’s all worth it and I’m doing such an important job but I can’t wait to tie my shoes on my own again.
This is an understandable concern, one likely shared by pregnant women everywhere.

But it's obviously a tiny price to pay for a baby... who is scheduled to arrive right around Thanksgiving.

"We are expecting a sweet baby girl this November!” Zach Roloff and Tori revealed in May, confirming the due date and the gender.

In related news, Audrey and Jeremy Roloff are then expecting a baby boy about five weeks later. How exciting, right?!?

We wish both of these women a happy and healthy final stage of pregnancy.

Tori Roloff,little people big world,little people,Tori Roloff is pretty darn genuine and caring,Roloff has a rather large baby bump these days,I did with Jackson and I've become a lot more insecure,Zach Roloff,Zach Roloff and Tori revealed in May,Audrey and Jeremy Roloff are then expecting a baby boy,jackson roloff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments