Advertisement

The Unique Cars (And Much Much More) of Japan!

The Unique Cars (And Much Much More) of Japan! Japan has a much different approach to the automobile than the U.S. Many are small, but not all. Join me on my vacation as I look at the vehicles, food and sights in The Land of the Rising Sun.

This piece is a little different folks because it’s all grab shots off my iPhone. And really, I had no other review available for this week because, well, I took much-needed time off to tour Japan. Here are some links to the places I visited-

Ramen Museum-

teamLab-

Honda Welcome Plaza-


SUBSCRIBE HERE ►
TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS BY CLICKING THE “BELL” BUTTON AFTER SUBSCRIBING!

FOLLOW TOM VOELK ON TWITTER ►

About Tom: Tom Voelk is an award-winning automotive contributor to The New York Times. His podcast was the first to win an Emmy Award (and he's won for photography, editing, producing and reporting). But really, all you need to know is in the videos. Watch a few and you'll subscribe.

Tom Voelk,Driven,Car Reviews,2019 Car Reviews,2020 Car Reviews,Cars,Automotive,The New York Times,Porsche,BMW,Ferarri,japan travel,honda,asimo robot,tokyu food show,teamLab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments