Advertisement

TATI BEAUTY REVIEW! Whats the Tea with Tati Westbrook Makeup

TATI BEAUTY REVIEW! Whats the Tea with Tati Westbrook Makeup Hey guys! Whos ready for a full demo on the new Tati Beaty Volume 1 Palette by Tati Westbrook AKA Glamlifeguru! I was so stoked when I got this in the mail and I hope you guys enjoy the video! Are you guys going to be getting it?! Let me know!

Tati Beauty Volume 1 Textured Neutrals will be available on 10-25 at 10 AM PST for $48.00 on tatibeauty.com

Check out the new Lunar Beauty Moon Spell Collection Here -

Lunar Beauty - Lunarbeauty.com
SNAPCHAT - Mannymua
If you wanna join the Mannyac family... Subscribe to my Channel here -
Instagram -
Twitter -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFFILIATES!
I SERIOUSLY appreciate it so much when you guys use my codes and links :D means a lot to me guys. Thank you for always supporting me!

Colourpop Cosmetics - Use code "MANNYMUA" To save 10% off all new releases and makeup! -

Morphe Brushes - use code "MANNYMUA" all caps for 10% off everything! -

Ardency Inn - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off -

Jouer - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off -

Ofra x MannyMua Lipsticks - ofracosmetics.com/mannyxofra
Use code Mannymua to save you 30% off entire site! :D

Artist Couture - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off! -

Nubounsom Lashes - use code "MANNYMUA" for 20% off! -

Lilly Lashes - use code "MANNYMUA" for %10 off! -

Impressions Vanity - use code "MANNYMUA' for 10% off -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music - NoCopyRightSounds as always! They're amazing! Check them out -

Sad Money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: All opinions in today’s video are my own! I will always state when a video is sponsored and I’ve partnered with a brand. I do earn a small commission when my code and some links are used. Thank you for the support!

See you in my next video :D review halo beauty recommendations

Manny mua,tati,tati beauty,tati beauty review,tati beauty palette,tati westbrook,tati makeup,textured neutrals,beauty expert,tati beauty swatches,tati beauty eyeshadow palette,tellmeastory,glamlifeguru,review,westbrook,tati palette,halo beauty,james charles,tatibeauty,tati youtube,luxury,seed beauty,texturedneutrals vol 1,volume 1 palette,makeup tutorial,recommendations,beauty,first impressions,swatches,makeup,scott barnes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments