Advertisement

OVERWHELMED BY LOCAL FILIPINO MOUNTAIN STUDENTS * (They Hike Everyday to School)

OVERWHELMED BY LOCAL FILIPINO MOUNTAIN STUDENTS * (They Hike Everyday to School) We were granted special limited access to hike to base camp for some epic views. Learned about the lives of the people living on the mountain which was touching as well..

My Instagram: @finn.snow
My facebook: @finnsnowvlog

My MUSIC (Best for vlogs) :
(Free month trial)
Join Membership:
My Philippines Travel guide:

ALL my gear in one place:

#FinnSnow

mt kanlaon,mt kanlaon negros occidental,hiking mt kanlaon,philippines national anthem,filipino living in the mountain,finnsnow,finn snow,how to climb mt kanlaon,hiking,climbing,drone,epic drone shots,drone philippines,friendly filipinos,life in the mountains,

Post a Comment

0 Comments