Advertisement

It's been a while... | Growth, Creation & Elevation (Life in Australia and New York) πŸš•

It's been a while... | Growth, Creation & Elevation (Life in Australia and New York) πŸš• Hi guyssssss! πŸ™ƒπŸ™ˆ Okay so I kind of didn't even know where to start for this video, and I actually filmed a lot more going over the big milestones of this year, including the Muji skincare event, interviews with with our skin care peers, team leading, feelings of homesickness and loneliness, self-care, friends and relationships etc., but those are the topics I will save for future videos when I get back into the groove of things. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the snippets of my life in Aus and New York that I managed to gather. Appreciate any of you still here listening to me, love ya guyyss πŸ™πŸ₯°

Check out the jewelry pieces we designed with Ana Luisa below!:

πŸ’Ž Rowena Bracelet: www.analuisa.com/rowena-bracelet

πŸ’Ž Felicia Necklace: www.analuisa.com/felicia-necklace

πŸ’Ž Beauty Within Jewelry Set: www.analuisa.com/beauty-within-set


BEAUTY WITHIN CHANNEL:
πŸ’–



================
Subscribe for updates:
➡️


Let's connect!
πŸ·πŸ™ƒIG:

New York,New York vlog,nyc,self development,youtube channel,beauty within,living in New York,ana luisa,dainty jewelry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments