Advertisement

i am a knowledge broker, this is my kbb story of success (rated R for language!)

i am a knowledge broker, this is my kbb story of success (rated R for language!) i am enrolled in a spectacular online course called "the knowledge business blueprint" with tony robbins and dean graziosi and, even though there is a nervous lump in my heart as i do this, i'm submitting a last-minute, first-take video to win a day at dean's office with his team in scottsdale. clearly i'm a newbie cuz i don't even know where to look at my phone so it looks like i'm looking at you, the viewer, but i am ohhhhh sooooo doooone with letting my imperfections and lack of experience keep me from spreading my bright, beautiful, glittery wings!!!! soooo, imma take a little walk around my kitchen island, inhale a couple deep breaths, then come back and bravely publish this video.

language!)

Post a Comment

0 Comments