Advertisement

How to influence someone to go vegan. (Is it possible?)

How to influence someone to go vegan. (Is it possible?) Can we force people to leave their cognitive dissonance behind? Or is there a better way to veganise people?

01:39 1. Decide if this person is worth it
02:11 2. Don’t overwhelm them
02:26 3. Adapt your argument for whoever you’re speaking to
03:25 4. Arm yourself with facts
04:10 5. Remind them that you used to eat meat/ dairy
04:46 6. Don’t encourage them to go 100% perfect vegan overnight
05:49 7. Back off and wait
06:22 Putting these to the test

🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎

Just wanted to leave a little note to say how grateful I am to you guys. The fact that 100 of you have hit the subscribe button makes me so happy.

Also sorry, I know it's kinda distracting that I'm fussing my dog the whole time. But he's just too cute, I can't say no to him 😍🐢

🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎

Resources

5minutes5vegans.org

How to veganize other people:


veganism,go vegan,vegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments