Advertisement

GTA Online: New Orbital Cannon Spam Glitch Needs Patching IMMEDIATELY!

GTA Online: New Orbital Cannon Spam Glitch Needs Patching IMMEDIATELY! Just when I thought this game's glitches couldn't get much worse... They do...

Huge thanks to JK Gamers for letting me use his gameplay!


How to join my crew:

1. Make sure your social club account is public and gamertag is visible
2. Join the crew here

(If you're unable to do step 1, then notify me or my discord mods using the methods listed below)

Twitter:


Crew Discord (Join this one for crew related stuff):


Community Discord


Xbox Gamertag: R8 Ghillie

How to send clips to me:

Current Theme: WILDCARD (Send me any clip)

1. Upload UNEDITED clip to YouTube as Unlisted
2. Email the video link to Ghillietopcommunityplays@gmail.com along with a line saying "I give GhillieMaster permission to use this clip in a video..." with the subject line containing the theme of the submission. Also write what name you want to be called by in the video.

Official GTA Online Discord Server:


Thanks for Watching and have a great day!

Music:

Check out the GTA 5 Score Channel, he makes awesome remixes of the GTA 5 Soundtrack:

Ghillie,GhillieMaster,GhillieMaster16,GTA 5,Grand Theft Auto 5,GTA Online,Grand Theft Auto Online,Grand Theft Auto,GM,Rockstar,Rockstargames,Online,Online Gaming,Orbital Cannon,Glitch,NEEDS PATCHING,New Orbital Cannon Glitch,IMMEDIATELY,Warning,Orbital Cannon Spam,Glitches,Showcase,Awareness,Orb Spam,Ruined,Game Breaking Glitch,Needs Fixing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments