Advertisement

Can You Spot the Variations?? - Corgi|Hot Wheels 'Hot Rod Custom Van'

Can You Spot the Variations?? - Corgi|Hot Wheels 'Hot Rod Custom Van' Can You Spot the Variations?? - Corgi/Hot Wheels "Hot Rod Custom Van"

In this Video we'll take a Close Look at a Bunch of Corgi/Hot Wheels "Hot Rod Custom Van" Versions from a Lot Sale I Recently Purchased.

We will go through them Together to see if You can Spot the Variations & we will be Trading Up/Replacing Versions in My Personal Collection that are Not as Clean of an Example.

Make sure to Leave Comments on this Video if you Notice Any Differences or Variations I Missed!
Don't Forget to Like, Comment, & Subscribe!

Checkout My Facebook Page "that_VAN_Guy"

As well as my Instragram: that_Diecast_VAN_Guy

Corgi Hot Wheels Hot Rod Custom Van Variations Rare Great Britain Diecast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments