Advertisement

Younghoon of The Boyz mentioned BTS V

Younghoon of The Boyz mentioned BTS V PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL FOR MORE VIDEOS ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ

04/09/19 The Boyz Younghoon mentioned @BTS_twt Taehyung in "Two O'clock Date"

Younghoon looks up to BTS V. He said “I like V Sunbaenim so much. I once told him that I respect him and he told me to grab something to eat together.


Q: The celeb you wanted to meet after debut was BTS V?
YH: Yes, I'm a big fan. After we debuted, I met & took a selfie w/ him and told him I was a fan. He said we should have a meal someday. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep.

He also sent a video letter addressing V: V Sunbae-nim. I want to call you hyung next time. If possible, let's exchange phone numbers also next time we meet, and eat together. *squeals* Taehyungie-hyung, I love you!"

©®edit to the owner๐Ÿ˜

mentioned

Post a Comment

0 Comments