Advertisement

Why It's important to marry yourself first

Why It's important to marry yourself first I am sorry if I have ever done anything to cause you to feel pain... I am sorry if I was not able to love, respect, appreciate or be patient with you. My own incapacity to be all of those were keeping me from being able to see the amazing, brilliant being that you are. My perceptions of my own self, how I feel about myself limit my own capacity to love others. For I can only love others to the direct degree that I allow myself to be love.

Sharing with you all today an article I wrote about how marrying myself changed my life. I love richer, fuller and more unconditional, since declaring this love within my being. Hope it inspires you also to what’s possible when we say yes to yoU!

Click here to read the article: and thank you so much Dr Erica Goodstone for being so loving and embracing. If you like to learn more about HOW to live free, full of love, and connected to your heart and soul, schedule a Free 15 minute Breakthrough Call with me today!

CLICK HERE for all my upcoming events:

LINKS:

[Schedule a COMPLIMENTARY Clarity Call Here]


[Social Media]
Join me on FB:

IG: @michelle.alva.love

Website www.michellealva.com

Hypnosis,Physical Therapy,Tantra,NLP,Yoga,Meditation,Energy Healing,Pelvic Floor,Sexual Healing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments