Advertisement

What's in my Planner Stack? #planners #plannerstack #recollections #bulletjournal #teacherplanner

What's in my Planner Stack? #planners #plannerstack #recollections #bulletjournal #teacherplanner I'm Back!!
Take a look into my planner stack and see the planners I'm using at the moment. Featuring a bullet journal, recollections, happy planner and a look at my teacher planner.
Follow me on Instagraom @Katie17Plans to see how they get used and updates.
Let me know what you think in the comments and Let's Plan.

Nails: Perfect 10 French Oval

planners,recollections planner,happy planner,classic happy planner,bullet journal,bullet journal junkies,bujo,teacher planner,teacher,teacher plan,planning for teacher,teacher bulletjournal,memory planner,scrapbooking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments