Advertisement

WHAT TO PACK FOR ALASKAN CRUISE | DISNEY CRUISE ALASKA WONDER OUTFIT | DISNEY CRUISE PART 4

WHAT TO PACK FOR ALASKAN CRUISE | DISNEY CRUISE ALASKA WONDER OUTFIT | DISNEY CRUISE PART 4 In this video, I am going to show you what I pack for my Alaskan Disney Cruise with Disney Wonder. Our cruise will be in September so hopefully this video will help you when you are packing for your September Alaska Disney Cruise. This is Part 4 of my Disney Cruise Series, make sure to subscribe and turn on the notification button for more Disney Cruise videos.

MORE DISNEY CRUISE VIDEOS:
DISNEY CRUISE DOLLAR STORE HAUL | DISNEY CRUISE PART 1:

THINGS TO DO BEFORE DISNEY CRUISE | DISNEY CRUISE PART 2:

TODDLER & KIDS PACKING LIST | DISNEY CRUISE PART 3:

COMPLETE DISNEY CRUISE SERIES:

COMPLETE PACKING LIST TIPS FOR BABY & TODDLER:


Hi, my name is Angie Lowis. I am a full time mommy blogger with a two year old toddler named Brandon. I love watching parenting videos from other mommy bloggers, this what inspire me to make youtube videos as well. I am passionate in making videos to help other mommies out there and also record Brandon's development so someday he can look back at these videos.

MY VIDEOS ARE ABOUT: MOM'S LIFE, TIPS & HACKS, CLEANING, ORGANIZATION, PRODUCT REVIEWS, DIYS AND VLOGS

I post new videos three times a week: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss out my new videos. If you are subscriber already, don't forget to hit that notification bell button. Thanks for watching!

Cheers,
Angie

FOR BUSINESS/COLLAB INQUIRIES:
nglowis@gmail.com

FOLLOW ME HERE:
ANGIE'S INSTAGRAM:


GADGETS THAT I USE:
Camera:
Tripod:

#disneycruise #disneywonder #alaskancruise

mom blogger17.4,angie lowis,disney cruise wonder,disney cruise alaska,alaska cruise what to pack,alaska cruise september,disney cruise vlog,fashionable alaska outfit,teen g disney cruise look book,what to pack for a cruise,disney cruise what to pack essentials,disney cruise must haves,a whole newell world packing list,method to the magic packing list,disney cruisers packing list staples,disney cruise blair lamb,misscrystal what to pack for an alaskan cruise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments