Advertisement

The One COMMON Habit That Makes 98% Of People Poor

The One COMMON Habit That Makes 98% Of People Poor One day when I was age 20, I was in a library, reading a book called, 'The Magic of Thinking Big' by David J. Schwartz. This book made some great impression on me, so much that I started thinking, "Why is school not teaching simple principles like this?"
Coupled with my existing anger about the fact that school teaches every kid to be an employee, I started a club. I never for once try to make money from this new mission. It was a mission to deliver the human race and the objective was to show young people that working for big companies isn't the only way to live, building a big company is one of the available options.
I'm taking this story somewhere and I'll be glad if you can stick with this video as I'll try and show you one common habit that is the reason why most people are poor. If you're new here, consider subscribing so that you won't miss other interesting videos like this.



If you've not subscribed to the Success Secrets TV, kindly subscribe here ...

If you're between the ages of 15 and 40, we invite you to join our new channel, Under40 TV for inspiration and wisdom to live a meaningful, rich & successful life. Join the Under40 here ...

We Love You!

the reason why most people are poor,why do the poor are getting poorer,the common habits that makes people poor,the habits that makes people poor,the reason why your daily routines makes you poor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments