Advertisement

The 🌸ELECT🌸 of The Most High God('Targeted Individuals '|144,000)

The 🌸ELECT🌸 of The Most High God('Targeted Individuals '|144,000) Original date of this video: July 25, 2019!! Glory be to Jesus/Yeshua HaMashiach (in the Hebrew)! I was commanded and compelled by the precious Holy Spirit to come and give this revelation to His saints/children. Recently back in May of this year, I was maliciously terminated from my job. I suffered almost a whole year of NON-STOP harassment, mistreatment, and evil. At a later time and when The Lord leads me, I will give the full testimony of what took place there at my former job. Because little did I know at the time that The Father would use that to reveal to me who I really am in Him and what He has placed me on this earth to do! But not just me alone! All of the other brothers and sisters out there who are/have been suffering the same wickedness!! I pray that this small snippet of my testimony will bring peace/comfort to you by The Heavenly Father Himself!! May He ALWAYS bless you and keep you!!

Oh and by the way...CORRECTION FROM THE FATHER TO ME: @53:21 in this video, ALL of the 144,000 are END TIME prophets ONLY! 🌼🌼🌼

Targeted individuals,gangstalking,demons in the flesh,demonic harassment,end times,Jesus,Christ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments