Advertisement

TAURUS SEPTEMBER 2019 ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™- Cut Them Loose .... You Deserve Better

TAURUS SEPTEMBER 2019 ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™- Cut Them Loose .... You Deserve Better The song I was talking about ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆ‹


I believe there is nothing outside of your reach when you listen to your intuition
Let me help guide you.

LOVE donations ❤️๐Ÿ’œ♥️ big or small are so appreciated thank youuuuuuu.

PayPal

paypal.me/torithehopedealer

Cash app

$torithehopedealer

How it works :

I am just the vessel


Tools of communication:
channeled messages
oracle cards
tarot cards
toriology( my opinion)

BOOK A PERSONAL READING ๐Ÿ“– WITH ME
AT guidedintuition18@gmail.com

For legal purposes I must say this is for entertainment only and should be treated as so

Any information that is discussed between me and a client stays between me and a client.

As always I want to thank you guys for visiting my channel
I'm tori the hope dealer sending you guys so much love,light and peace !!! ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒป.

TAURUS SEPTEMBER 2019,TAURUS,TAURUS SEPTEMBER 2019 tarot reading,TAURUS SEPTEMBER 2019 tarot,TAURUS SEPTEMBER 2019 tarot love,TAURUS sun,TAURUS rising,TAURUS moon,TAURUS General reading,TAURUS monthly tarot reading,TAURUS Love,TAURUS career,2019,guided intuition,TAURUS SEPTEMBER tarot reading,TAURUS SEPTEMBER 2019 love,relationships,reading,readings,couples,singles,soulmate,twin flame,soulmates,zodiac,tarot reader,Healing,love reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments