Advertisement

Taking My 'Mini Twists' Out | What I Learned About This Protective Style

Taking My 'Mini Twists' Out | What I Learned About This Protective Style Hey Sunshines!
In this video I take my "mini twists" out with the help of the M.A.D.CURLS Mom! There was a learning curve to this for me, where as my Mom found a technique right away and It worked! This was my first time with this style and having to take it out, I learned so much from this whole experience. Feel free to leave more tips in the comments about this protective style!

For more information on the take down and the wash day after this style, watch the beginning of this LIVE STREAM:
starting at about 3:00 minutes in!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
M.A.D.CURLS Amazon Store

*we earn a small % of every purchase made from our store*

DISCOUNT CODES:
CURLMIX Pure Flaxseed Gels
Code: "Madcurls" for 20% off
Our YouTube Video:

Alikay Naturals
Code: “MADCURLS15” for 15% off
Website:

Nature's Little Secret
CODE: "MADCURLS" For 15%OFF!!
Website:

EDEN BodyWorks
CODE: “MADCURLS” for 15%OFF!!
Website:

POWER IN BLACK TEES
Website:
CODE: “MADCURLS” for 15%OFF

*NEW* M.A.D.CURLS MERCH
Tees, Sweatshirts, Mugs & More!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US:
M.A.D.CURLS = Mother and Daughter Curls
Mother: LoriAnne, 52
Daughter: TaylorAnne, 26
Years Natural: 8 Years
Hair Type: 3b/3c

CONTACT US:
Email: itsmadcurls@gmail.com
Instagram:

P.O. Box
M.A.D.CURLS
P.O Box 44
Stevenson, CT 06491

SUPPORT US
Our Truth Video:
Paypal:
CashApp: $itsmadcurls -

madcurls,m.a.d.curls,natural hair community,natural hair,black women,natural hair tutorial,wash n go,curly hair routine,type 3 natural hair,type,natural,hair,mini twists,twist out,taking twists out,protective style,mini twists protective style,type 4 natural hair,how to do twists,taking out a twist out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments