Advertisement

Starting Up A Few Buses for the 19-20 School Year | Rigs of Rods

Starting Up A Few Buses for the 19-20 School Year | Rigs of Rods Sorry I took a while to upload stuff. School having started got pretty busy, and I honestly didn't feel like making videos, I'd rather focus on school and relax from it. I'll start with a video a week, and maybe we'll get back to two eventually.

Update on things: the C2s are still private. Do not ask for them. They are still being worked on.

Map is also private, don't ask.

CLSD application:

DISCLAIMER: ANY MUSIC/AUDIO USED IN THIS VIDEO THAT ISN’T MADE BY ME AIN’T MINE!

Stop by my discord!

Thanks for stopping by! Check out a few of my friends ↓
Captain102/Nate:
Paul:
Little:
ICCE523/Mike:

Again, thanks for watching. I appreciate the time you take out of your day to watch me be cringy. Cheers to trucker57 2019!

trucker57,ed,rigs,of,rods,ror,school,bus,rp,roleplay,clsd,

Post a Comment

0 Comments