Advertisement

SOMETIMES | Surreal Satori

SOMETIMES | Surreal Satori Sometimes in life, some moments with that special someone leaves us with just a smile...
'Sometimes’ is a song dedicated to all those moments.

Like | Subscribe | Share

Audio Available on :
Apple Music :
Spotify :
Amazon Music :
Google Play :
YouTube Music :

Song Credits
Lyrics, Composition and Singer : Surreal Satori
Instagram @surrealsatori
Facebook : SurrealSatori
Twitter : @surrealsatori

Music Arranged, Produced & Mixed : KS Abhishek
Instagram @ksabhioffical
Facebook : KSAbhiMusic

Mastered : M Krishna Rao

Guitars : Satwik Tripathy & KS Abhishek
Ukulele : Satwik Tripathy
Bass : Harshit Mishra
Sitar : Dhruv Bedi
Tabla : Sarthak Pahwa

Vocals recorded at Paresh Studios
Instruments Recorded At Lotustree Studios

Video Credits
Directed, Shot and Edited by Mitchell Bouchard
Instagram @redcapefilms
www.redcapefilms.ca - A division of Red Cape Studios Inc.

Make Up Artist : Kelly Spinarsky
Instagram @kellyspinarsky

Henna by Bina's Touch

Lyrics - 'Sometimes'

Sometimes...
Glimpses of your smile...
Makes me alive...
Sometimes...

Don't know what to do...without you...
Oh my love... without you...
You took the redness...of my roses...
These thorns are...piercing me...
Your words...surround me...
How rude...
You could, Be To Me...

You meant me my world..
You taught me to prayer..
Now I am here...
You simply walked away...
I stand at the church..
And you are not here...
(No no no you're not here...)
Whom do I pray...?
You...are my prayer...

Sometimes...
Sometimes...
Some..times...!

Like | Subscribe | Share

music,world,pop,sitar,indian,western,love,sometimes,surrealsatori,independent,new,2019,songwriter,indowestern,fashion,lehanga,trending,global,happy,singer,himachal,lovesong,henna,music producer,guitar,song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments