Advertisement

Reboot Your Acoustic Guitar Practice! [Here's How] ★ Acoustic Tuesday #107

Reboot Your Acoustic Guitar Practice! [Here's How] ★ Acoustic Tuesday #107 Ok, Guitar Geek...

How often after a practice session do you say to yourself, "I should have practiced more..." or "I should be so much better than I am..."?

I know I tend to come down on myself and maybe you do too.

Either way, in today's episode of Acoustic Tuesday, I'm going to give you some tips to reframe your mindset and give your guitar practice a reboot, plus...

Hear both a modern AND traditional folk singer
Discover a Documentary on Austin City Limits

★ Show YOUR Support for Guitars 4 Vets:

★ Request your invite to Tony's Acoustic Challenge today:

★ All show notes and links:

★ Get the show:

a song for you documentary,acoustic guitar,acoustic tuesday,mandolin orange,tony polecastro,tony polecastro acoustic tuesday,tony polecastro guitar lessons,tony polecastro lessons,willie watson,willie watson gallows pole,

Post a Comment

0 Comments