Advertisement

Prayers Against Business Thieft (part 2 of 7)

Prayers Against Business Thieft (part 2 of 7) Source:


In this episode, I pray to my Heavenly Father, to deal with the evildoers that rob me in the businesses that I patronize or get my services from. I pray for God to restore, to compensate, to validate myself and all persecuted lambs that are being cheated and stolen from through the covert gangstalking programs, from human agents of Satan that are robbing the innocence of their funds to cripple them to squalor and debt poverty through businesses that participate in the covert gangstalking programs. So I pray to God to deliver me and all lambs from this unjust scrutiny and thievery violations. Enjoy. The background song tracks are by Dave Mincey called A Child Of The King, Jesus Lover Of My Soul, Follow On, No Not One, Tell It To Jesus, Ending song tracks, Awake The Bride, song called Show Us Your Glory, Wickedly Evil by Snaketown Syndicate, The Hammer Of God by Orphyn. All song tracks can be heard and purchased at www.bandcamp.com

spreaker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments