Advertisement

My Crush RATES My Fashion Nova Outfits **REACTION CHALLENGE**| Sophie Fergi Piper Rockelle

My Crush RATES My Fashion Nova Outfits **REACTION CHALLENGE**| Sophie Fergi Piper Rockelle Hey guys its Piper Rockelle's best friend Sophie Fergi! Sit back and enjoy todays video where my crush rates my fashion nova outfits, reaction challenge. Today my crush, his sister, and my best friend piper rockelle rate my outfits. This Fashion Nova challenge was so funny because Jentzen and his sister had epic reactions to my try on haul. No challenge video is complete with out a lil drama, so make sure you stay tuned til the end to see all the tea!
Thank you for watching don't forget to LIKE SUBSCRIBE and comment down bellow more video ideas you wanna see!!

Hey guys, its Sophie Fergi. Sit back and enjoy watching my crush reacts to my fashion nova outfits.

#crush #reaction #challenge


Follow piper:





Follow my other social media accounts:
IG: @sophiefergi
TickTok @Sophieferg1

Hey guys it’s me Sophie Fergi. I do several funny videos on this channel with my bests friends Piper Rockelle and her ex boyfriend Gavin Magnus . Here you can see what my life is like in a whole different perspective. I do crazy challenges, funny reactions, last to challenges, crush, and boyfriend videos, fashion hauls, make up diys and many more. I love Creating videos with Piper Rockelle, and im so thankful for everyone who subscribes! Make sure you subscribe so you can see us do several challenges, pranks and day in the life vlogs together.

(SOME OF MY OTHER FAV VIDS)
Traveled 1,000 MILES to SURPRISE My Best Friend Piper Rockelle *EMOTIONAL*


SPYING On My CRUSH for 24 HOURS Challenge in PUBLIC *GONE WRONG* 💔|


KIDS REACT TO MY FASHION NOVA OUTFITS *WHO WORE IT BETTER CHALLENGE* ❤️



Editing and Music By: Adam and Heather
Adam:
Heather:

sophie fergi,sophie,sophiefergi,piper rockelle,my crush,my crush reacts,reaction challenge,reaction,my crush rates my fashion nova,rates my fashion nova,fashion nova,fashion,nova,fashion nova challenge,fashionnova,piper,rockelle,piper rockelle boyfriend,piper rockelle crush,reaction video,fashion nova outfits,fashion nova haul,funny,fashion nova try on haul,piper crush,crush piper rockelle,rates,rates my outfits,rates my,my crush rates,piperrockelle,gavin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments