Advertisement

Julia Says Lume Holds Up

Julia Says Lume Holds Up Julia shares why she made the switch from other natural deodorants to Lume.



Lume is a natural deodorant for underarms and private parts that's clinically proven to last up to 72 hours. It's made without aluminum or baking soda so it's safe for even the most sensitive skin. Vegan and cruelty free.

Full Transcript
I'm vacationing in North Carolina right now and it is hot. It's 90 degrees right now. I have only brought my Lume deodorant because it's all I've been using. I had very bad itchy, burny armpits from the natural deodorants that I've been using for a few years now. I had that rash going on for a good year. It would clear up a little bit and then it would immediately come back. Nothing cured it until I got Lume.

I was wondering though how it would hold up in this heat. It says 72-hour protection and would that actually last? Well, I worked out last night. I took a shower, I put it on, we went out to dinner. I woke up this morning and my armpits were fine. They smelled fine, not funky at all. Went out in the heat and it held up. I still don't smell and I still don't have a rash, so I'm pretty pleased.

It's really perfect. It's easy to travel with, in that nice little squeeze tube. You don't have to use a lot. And that 72-hour protection? Well, it's holding strong so far.

lume,product review,lume deodorant,feminine hygiene,best deodorants,body odor,armpit smell,aluminum free,natural deodorant that works,body odor armpit,vegan deodorant,personal hygiene,how to get rid of body odor,paraben free,eliminate body odor,best natural deodorant,aluminum free deodorant,stinky armpits,no parabens,prevent body odor,natural deodorant,without aluminum,underarms smell,odor control,

Post a Comment

0 Comments