Advertisement

-ˋˏ[intense]┊tiniest waist in existence + 11 abs

-ˋˏ[intense]┊tiniest waist in existence + 11 abs ⤷,꒰ ⌦ /open. 111

okay soo please read this important message there has been a lot of negativity in the community and I’m really sensitive to it really affects me I couldn’t find motivation to upload anything it’s a horrible feeling I’m feeling better & I hope everyone’s healthy I’m sending positive vibes

₊₊benefits in comments⁺⁺

𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓼


ꜜ ͙

➫◞ˇ,𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒°·
❥•


╰► Yes my requests are OPEN
╰► My subliminals are extremely safe
╰► ONLY positive affirmations
╰► contains 432hz frequencies for relaxation
╰► Listen 30 min+
╰► Have a water bottle next to you
╰► Includes only positive affirmations, new formula, my cosmo booster, layered affirmations, calming rain sounds, music


「 𝐢𝐠: @𝐦.𝐧𝟏𝐬𝐛𝐥𝐦 」

꒰ ⌦ /close.
◞┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈◟

existence

Post a Comment

0 Comments