Advertisement

I TRIMMED my CRYSTAL VISIONS & WILD WOOD tarot decks! Also my RADIANT Rider Waite & Voyager Tarot

I TRIMMED my CRYSTAL VISIONS & WILD WOOD tarot decks! Also my RADIANT Rider Waite & Voyager Tarot ~Here you will find tarot card readings for Love and Guidance. I may also pull an oracle card and rune, along with a healing crystal. I am a Leo Sun, Capricorn Moon & Aquarius Rising. With Venus & Mars both in the sign of Libra!
You also have many signs in your chart too! So don't just stick to watching one sign.
*You can easily find your moon & rising sign for free by going to..
cafeastrology.com

* I have also Titled the Videos with Intention. Meaning, if you were drawn to a certain reading regardless its date then there is a message in there for you. The messages tend to change & become much more clear as we go, so be sure to stay for the majority of the reading!

My story...
Well, I guess you could say I was guided here by the Universe after many many nudges, so here I am! I have always been on the intuitive & empathic side but after a major spiritual awakening I found myself seeking answers & much more drawn to my cards.~

~Sometimes we seek the answers we already have within, and like the cards, we need clarification. We need something to nudge our subconscious toward what we already know!

Thank you for stopping in!
~Love, Gina

sunwillowstudio@gmail.com

*Notice: all services & products are for spiritual growth, guidance & entertainment and are not intended to replace professional or medical treatment.

#tarot card reading #Aries #Leo #Sagittarius #Cancer #Scorpio #Pisces #Gemini #Libra #Aquarius #Taurus #Virgo #Capricorn

Aries,Taurus,Gemini,Cancer,Leo,Virgo,Libra,Scorpio,Sagittarius,Capricorn,Aquarius,Pisces,Tarot,Sun Sign,Moon,Everyday Witch Tarot,Rider Waite,Runes,Healing Crystals,Earth sign,Water sign,Fire sign,Air sign,spiritual awakening,astrology,horoscope,oracle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments