Advertisement

I Had Neglected It So Long...Its Detrimental To My Health

I Had Neglected It So Long...Its Detrimental To My Health I'm on a mission...I'm working on something new! You've Gotta SUBSCRIBE!

NAILS: OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook

Currently wearing BLY and Isee Mongolian Kinky Curly Hair
My Stylist: Hair Affair by Fatima Braiding & Weaving Salon
210-716-5022
StyleSeat.com/fatimasall
114 EWright Blvd.
Universal City, Tx 78148

My Upload Schedule -
Monday - Thursday Daily Vlogs
Friday - Hair Videos (updates, Reviews, Hair Care, etc)
Sunday - PJ's & Coffee Time - Get comfy - Grab a beverage...this is about to get real...Story Time...Life Issues...Subscribers Life issues...Health...Financial...etc


**********************************************************************
The Camera I use is a Cannon EOS10

Please note my new Instagram Channel
Follow Me on Instagram: reallfewithSheila

Feel Free to email please email me at sheilas.real.talk@gmail.com or Contact me at:
Real Life with Sheila
PO Box 353
Cibolo, TX 78108

#hardwork
#venting
#makingit

What I bought at Ross,Home Decor shopping with me,Come shopping with me,Lone Fox,Hermone Chantel,makeup room makeover,Design Trend Seeker,Lori Beth 428,what have i been doing,Just Doing Mi,Home decor on a budget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments