Advertisement

How To Run a Mini-Cut | Setting Up Macros | Upper Body Workout | Nick Cheadle

How To Run a Mini-Cut | Setting Up Macros | Upper Body Workout | Nick Cheadle In this video I introduce my brand new series 'How To Run a Mini-Cut', in which I'll be exploring the various considerations for dieting to lose fat and extend the lifetime of your bulk. I show you my current conditioning, how I've set up my macros and take you through an upper body workout from the BUILD 2.0 Training Template inside the MyPhysique Dashboard.

Subscribe to my channel here →
__________

FREE Rapid Fat Loss eBook →
FREE Explosive Muscle Growth eBook →
Take the Physique Quiz to transform your body →
__________

See Gymshark’s latest releases →
__________

Stay Connected On Social Media:
INSTAGRAM →
FACEBOOK →
SNAPCHAT →
__________

Client transformations & testimonials →
__________

Video Gear & Tech:
Camera → Sony A7r III
Lens → FE2/28mm & Zeiss FE1.8/55mm
Vlog Camera → Canon M3
Mic → Rhode Shotgun/ Lapel

***If you have any requests for a specific youtube video leave a comment below***

Nick Cheadle,Nick Cheadle Fitness,nickcheadlefitness,bodybuilding,myphysique,minicut,diet,nutrition,iifym,flexible dieting,macros,how to diet,macro calculator,workout,exercises,fitness,lifestyle gains,clean eating,carb cycling,carbs,Paragon,chest,shoulders,upper body,upper body workout,coach,gains,set up macros,calculate macros,

Post a Comment

0 Comments