Advertisement

How I Spend Less Than $500 Per Month on Groceries for THREE Adults

How I Spend Less Than $500 Per Month on Groceries for THREE Adults I live in San Diego with my husband and sister and spend an average of $443 per month on groceries. Before you decide to write this off as a ramen-only diet, let me preface this by saying that we regularly eat whole foods. Here are SEVEN tips to show you how I do this (and you can, too!)

--------
🎬 OTHER DFM VIDEOS YOU MIGHT ENJOY
How to Create an Easy Budget Spreadsheet with Google Sheets | Step by Step Tutorial
What Life is Like After 5 Years of No Debt Payments

--------
✏️ GRAB THE HOW TO CONTROL YOUR SPENDING WORKBOOK



--------
I’M SOCIAL UP IN HURR:
🔸 Facebook:
🔸 Facebook Group:
🔸 Instagram:
🔸 Twitter:
🔸 Site:

grocery budget,budgeting for groceries,grocery spending,grocery shopping on a budget,meal planning,save money,meal plan,how to meal plan,how to save money on groceries,low income food budget,zero based budget,meal planning on a budget,money saving,how to meal plan on a budget,meal planning for families,

Post a Comment

0 Comments