Advertisement

Getting Rid of BAD CREDIT in 2019

Getting Rid of BAD CREDIT in 2019 Feeling overwhelmed by bad credit? Looking for financial freedom?

1 in 5 people have blemishes on credit reports, this isn't an uncommon problem.

Whether liked or not, this has a huge impact on financial life, employment, business ventures, and large purchases.

Life isn't over though just because these problems exist.

There are 3 steps to bring up bad scores:
1. Analyze credit reports from all 3 bureaus
2. Remove the negative information
3. Add positive information

Need help with this? Check out my website at

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI I’M AAZIM SHARP,

I was born and raised in Newark, New Jersey. I am a husband and a father, and I'm also a Certified FICO Professional and Credit Improvement Strategist--but I didn't always know about the value of having good credit. In fact, I was probably a lot like you when I first started my journey toward better credit. If you are struggling with poor credit, you are definitely not alone. My family and I have been in your shoes. My family struggled because my wife and I had poor credit, and we had very few options to fix it. We were told by creditors and credit reporting agencies that we had few options to improve our credit. We didn’t talk about the importance of good credit at home or in my community—I really didn’t understand why my credit would affect me so much.

I have spent years educating myself and becoming one of the nation's leading authorities on credit and the laws that are used to legally repair credit. Over time, I realized that credit reporting agencies and creditors were often deliberately giving me bad information. I turned my life around by improving my credit on my own, but it took a lot of time and effort. We were eventually able to buy a new house, and we could finally afford to buy the things we needed as a family.

After all of my struggle, I realized that I wanted to help other black men like myself and their families so they could get through similar experiences. I focus my efforts on serving black men because the black community seems to undervalue and even misunderstand the importance of good credit. They don’t talk about the concept in their communities, and there are few reliable resources to learn. I want to help you deal with and overcome the same challenges that my family faced. I look forward to helping you reach your financial goals!

credit,credit report,personal finance,small business,entrepreneur,

Post a Comment

0 Comments