Advertisement

FAILURE. (and why it's ultimately okay sometimes) #WEEK37

FAILURE. (and why it's ultimately okay sometimes) #WEEK37 This week I talk to you about my failed short film "It's Too Late". Why was it a failure?

Thank you for your support and love!

Composer:

52 Weeks is a project where I challenge myself to create a new video every single week for a year. There is no rhyme or reason or even theme for every video. I'm using it to strengthen my filmmaking skills and maybe even make something for you to enjoy!

See you next Tuesday @ 2:30, same bat-time, same bat-channel.



comment below, what content of mine do you like?

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

instagram:
snapchat: frobro55
twitter:

my website:

CAMERA: Canon T6 and Canon M50 and Canon S120
SOFTWARE: Adobe Creative Cloud

failure,failures,isro failure,faucet failure,failure motivation,chandrayaan 2 failure,failure (musical group),mom failure,big failure,fail,success,failure band,mommy failure,fear of failure,failure as a mom,failure success,embrace failure,failure to launch,im a mommy failure,famous failures,jay shetty failure,isro,life,faucet failure 2019,failure is not the end,dealing with failure,motivational video,faiure success,

Post a Comment

0 Comments