Advertisement

EP. 55 Perfection Is Not A Requirement For Progress

EP. 55 Perfection Is Not A Requirement For Progress Check out all of the mentioned links in the shownotes below...


Anyone else a recovering perfectionist? I know I’m not alone in the battle to feel “good enough” to achieve the dream life that I have pictured in my head.



We think that if we’re a budgeting family that we’re never allowed to get an overdraft fee again…and if we do, all financial progress has been lost. We think that if housework sometimes stresses us out that we must have failed in our attempt to be a Minimalist. We think that if we slip up and don’t hit a goal on time that we just must not be a good goal setter. False, false, and false.



Perfectionism is not a requirement for progress. Let me say it louder for the ladies in the back… YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PERFECT TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS.



In this episode, I share about:



• How impostor syndrome, shame, and lack of perfectionism can diminish our sense of progress





• How to deal with feeling not perfect enough





• Why it’s normal to fail at perfectionism





• Why you don’t have to be perfect to still make progress on your goals





• Why I still deal with these negative thoughts even 5 years into my personal development journey







Memorable Quotes:



“Progress not perfection.” -Lara Casey



Resources Mentioned:



• Podcast Home Page





• Leave a Podcast Review





• Learn more about my new course, Control Your Crazy







THIS WEEK’S REVIEW SHOUTOUT     By jillmaier1234 ”This podcast is so inspiring.”



I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU... Reviews are everything on iTunes! Would you take a minute and click here  to leave a review?



If you have a question or comment about this episode connect with me over on Facebook  or Instagram .

budgeting,intentionalliving,kidsfamily,moneymindset,motivation,selflove,wealth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments