Advertisement

Endlessly Partita (headphones recommended)

Endlessly Partita (headphones recommended) Endlessly Partita - solo piano by Oscar Basza
Click the 🔔bell to always be notified on new uploads!
• Follow Oscar on socials:
📸Instagram:
🎵Listen on Spotify:
🎵Apple Music:
🎵Amazon Music:
🎵SoundCloud:

➢ Help us reach 500 subscribers! Subscribe to stay up to date with the latest music upload.

🎵About the Music: With this piece I tried to interpret Bach in my own way, focusing on contrapuntal lines and variations. This is by no means fluid counterpoint––quite the opposite actually, allowing the other voices to shine and intrude as percussive "sound effects". This piece is also a study of speed and my own contrapuntal abilities. I have played around with fluid counterpoint in the past with pieces such as Second Praise, so I tried to do the opposite here. It's called Endlessly Partita because it never ends and Partita is a type of suite Bach used to frequently write in.

➢ About Me: I love to write my own stuff. I believe music doesn't need words to sing. The piano is my instrument. I always try to create something modern and new, inspired by my favorite musicians of the past and today.

➢ For everything and anything at all, contact me at: oscarbasza@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#piano #pianomusic #nosmallcreator #oscarbasza #newmusic
virtuoso piano song,virtuoso piano pieces,piano virtuoso pieces,hard piano pieces,difficult classical piano pieces,original solo piano piece,original solo piano work,original piece solo piano,fast piano song,fast virtuoso piano music,original music solo piano,original piano solo music,original composition solo piano,show off piano,show off piano songs,solo piano original song,original composition piano sonata,fast original piano piece,ballad original piano

virtuoso piano song,virtuoso piano pieces,piano virtuoso pieces,hard piano pieces,difficult classical piano pieces,original solo piano piece,original solo piano work,original piece solo piano,fast piano song,fast virtuoso piano music,original music solo piano,original piano solo music,original composition solo piano,show off piano,show off piano songs,solo piano original song,original composition piano sonata,fast original piano piece,ballad original piano,

Post a Comment

0 Comments