Advertisement

Drawing Jesse Pinkman (BREAKING BAD) -- Time Lapse | NicArtistic

Drawing Jesse Pinkman (BREAKING BAD) -- Time Lapse | NicArtistic Here's my drawing of Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman from the hit TV show Breaking Bad - A Time Lapse video

I am super excited for Netflix to release El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie in October! Breaking Bad has been one of my favorite shows since the very beginning, so I figure this movie will be a nice addition to the collection.
More Breaking Bad character drawings are on the way! I've already drawn Walter White and Gus Fring. Next on my drawing board will be a portrait of Saul Goodman from Better Call Saul. I have a lot of exciting plans coming in the future!

To see more of my artistic journey, follow me on one of the social media platforms linked below! Like, comment, and subscribe to see future art related videos! : )

► Instagram:
► Twitter!
► Facebook:
► Pinterest:

► Website:


Materials: Caran D'ache Pablo and Luminance pencils, Faber Castell Polychromos pencils, Prismacolor colored pencils, Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen fine liners, Tombow MONO erasers, Prismacolor dual-ended markers, and Master's Touch Premiere Wood Panel


#breakingbad #jessepinkman #fanart

Breaking Bad Movie,Vince Gilligan,Walter White,Aaron Paul,breaking bad movie trailer,breaking bad jesse,Jesse Pinkman,El Camino,Jesse Breaking Bad,Bryan Cranston,Colored Pencils,Skinny Pete,Fanart,realistic drawing,pencil drawing,speed draw,Better Call Saul,Saul Goodman,AMC,portrait drawing,realistic people,how to draw,Netflix Movie,drawing techniques,faber castell,caran d'ache,polychromos,luminance,pablo,colored pencil,tombow,mono eraser,

Post a Comment

0 Comments